Yes, we are open!
We’re taking precautionary steps to limit contact to protect customers and our team.
Updated May 1, 2020
The personal relationship we share with customers has kept us in business for 40 years. While COVID-19 makes it a challenge, we’re committed to making it through this tough time. We’re making some more adjustments to protect you, and our employees, while still maintaining our high standards for service.
To continue to serve the families and businesses we support each day, we’re taking the following precautions:
- Please wear a mask and enjoy the air conditioning in the store while you wait for a manager to help you.
- If you forgot your mask at home, please wait outside, or in your vehicle, so we may safely interact with you when your turn comes.
- All Bug & Weed Mart employees wear gloves and a mask during interactions with customers.
- After each sale, we disinfect surfaces including doors, counters, pens, touchscreens, etc.
- We keep a 6-foot barrier between persons.
To reduce the volume of traffic in the store, and to offer you a no-contact option, you can call us to make an order. Just call your closest Bug & Weed Mart and talk to a manager. Or, leave a message and we’ll get back in touch with you as soon as possible. To get a jumpstart on your order, fill out this form. We’ll reach out to you when you’re next in line.
We know this is a tough time, and many of our friends and neighbors are struggling. To help, this month we’ll donate $1 from every sale to St. Vincent de Paul to help local families in need.
Thanks for your continued support.
-The Bug & Weed Mart Team